Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Holiday with snakes

We (me, Arun, silky and others) have gone to some place camping or for holiday but that place is in the heart if a jungle and there are lot of snakes. We try and keep away from snakes. We saw some small snakes also and tried to run away from them. I saw a pit which also had dead cobras, the size of anacondas, decorated in a religious fashion. We are staying in a guest house types but then strangely some kind of chaos happens like riot or earthquake or something and we plan to leave. We pack our bags and leave. The path is very pretty and I want to capture the same in a camera. So I use silky s camera ( which is actually lost now).
Then we come to our home. There are some school friends of mine. I ask them how they are and what I'd the purpose of their visit. One guy tells me that he left his job and wanted to just roam around. So I tell him that's great.
Then my father is also there and he tells us ( family) that we should not worry even if he gets sick. He will be alright..

No comments: