Thursday, February 14, 2013

Foreign Killer

First scene: a guy (protagonist) is waiting for bus, but the place that he is waiting at is very deserted and there are no buses coming. Also, there are auto drivers driving in circles around him. Kind of frightening.
Scene two: some how the guy changes to me and auto driver changes to a guy who is actually eating with me and my mom at our house, and we are pretty sure that we did not invite him. Suddenly he becomes very scary and starts taunting us and frightening us. We realize that he is actually a foreigner. And he is apparently angry at Indians in general but wants to hurt/ kill us.
He is talking in a major Don type fashion, and laughing ina scary way. While talking, he enters a room in my house , kind of a store room. I run fast and locks him from outside. But there is a window which is not very strong and one if the bars are missing. Also he is unperturbed, still talking in same way and laughing. Both of us are scared. So I ask my mom to try and get help, check where dad is and ask neighbours. Meanwhile this guy tried to come out . there is a stem rod nearby which we pick up and hit him with it in on his head. He slows down but still laughs. He seems unaffected.

No comments: