Monday, February 04, 2013

Wrong turn on Scooty

Yesterday: i was at my aunt s house which surprised me very much since we don't really talk to them. And also the aunt and uncle looked a little younger. My mom was also there and it felt weird. In another scene, me and my mom went with Ankur on his scooty which is difficult. How can three sit on a scooty. Anyways Ankur takes a wrong turn and ends up on a road which is blocked from all sides with walls and there is a policeman directing traffic out of that. We started shooting at him for taking wrong turn. And then we try to do about turn but it is stuck. Late we suspect that we might get caught buy some policemen who were sitting in a booth outside. So Ankur calls his friend for help. I was thinking that the friend will take a long time to come since he does not live nearby but he comes within minutes. That too walking.

No comments: