Monday, February 18, 2013

Phantom

School leave for one week- I am I'll I guess. Another guy, he is showing sign off becoming a vampire. In parallel, a big v family, one ghost amongst them who kills at night by changing appearance. Then there is a discussion between some on who is this . one huh is suspected and also his aunt. But another hug shoes some photo as proof which shows that aunt can also fly and change appearance but she is good and she was trying to save them from from other flying phantom.
In school, I go back so teacher asks what about the other guy, when he will come. I say he should come in 1-2 days. There are speculation within students why hew is not coming. So i say that there are some supernatural things which cannot be explained but all other children make fun of me. I go to a I've cream shop with MD and sooraj and One guy orders omlette in eggs (beaten) another orders an ice cream sundae with the scoops- choc, mango, cream with sugar on top. I am confused what to order - both look tempting, after much deliberation I order the ice cream but only two scoops.
Next day  the other boy comes, and brings back my shawl which I had lent to him.

No comments: