Tuesday, February 05, 2013

College

Apparently silky was trying to get admissions for engineering college. She got through one but the last date of admission was remaining. And we were worried how we will do that. Next day my uncle and aunt came to our house in their car. We were both sleeping, Mr and my sister. My aunt woke us up and sacked us to get ready quickly. We were brushing our teeth while roaming around all over the place. When we got ready and went out to get into the car, we found out that Chacha is also there. The next challenge was how to fit every body on the car. So I was stabbing people. It was a innova and the were only two seats in the back. I did some tactic and made 3 seats and asked mom and silly to sit with Chacha. Although I didn't sit in the car but I somehow still reached the college with them. We reached and saw that ankur is already there playing football. And apparently he also studies in that college. Although that college looked like a village school really. Then me and silky meet sonu . he is apparently studying architecture there and I am surprised. Then he starts from  crying and tell us that he does not understand anything but he is staying there because my dad asked him to study .

No comments: