Thursday, February 14, 2013

Killers

Naseeruddin shah. And somehow he is the Father of his mother. Maybe through Theatre- acting as father if his mother.  I am In Delhi shop and suddenly realize that there is something wrong in the house attached to the shop . so i close the shop from inside  But still there is a lock outside miraculously, so if someone checks will think that I am not in the shop. And then i see through key hole in the house. 2 villians- along with shah, Anupam kher also. And there is anushka sharma as my sister. They put her on a cot and tightly tie her around . and they are waiting for me to kill actually. I get very very scared. Then I send a message to everybody in my list to call police at my address- Rz 6A. But the villian also gets the message. Apparently he is also in my list. Dam. And he realises that I am hiding in the ship. And he looks straight at me, through the keyhole!. Randomly, I realize that  i an no longer in the shop behind the door rather i am hiding behind a cot. And then they start shooting at me. One guy tries to come near. I hit him with the cot and take him outside the shop using the cot, which of apparently open. People also come. I ask them to go inside but warn them.
Another dream : some kind  of competition with many Europeans and a Chinese and I am called to give them done confidence and lecture types. I tell the Chinese to be open and learn etc.
Another dream: there is a boy who must be 12 years old and he is holding a baby and traveling to Europe and says- long story, If you ask him about that baby.

No comments: