Saturday, March 02, 2013

Kidnapping

I had a bad dream today.
Apparently Arun is very ill, so his sister comes to visit him. But some guys kidnap her. And they call for ransom. Apparently there are 2 guys , one of them is a guy from my office. And then they ask us to come to a place. That place is big, like a hospital or big sports complex. There is mcD and KFC also there. They ask for 99 k as ransom which I find strange. They could have asked for 1 lakh, I think. We see their car and follow them. We park our car a little far away and on the way to going to the place, we saw their car. So I get angry and I remove the air from their 2 car tyres.
Then we go to the place but they don't bring anybody. One of the guy, main bad guy, has come to collect the money on top of the building.  Somehow I push that guy out and he falls off.
Then we somehow get hold of the kidnapped, who has changed from Saravana to a small child, which I assume is my brother. We run down the stairs fast and take a bus to the parking spot.. And get into our car..

No comments: