Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Action

In today's dream, there was another dream inside the dream. I first dreamt that there are done police guys. And there are some villians in joker masks but the weird thing is that there are some guys in the police team also with Joker masks. So the villians Change one of the joker of police team with their joker. And that rat joker kills some police men. However the main police guy finds out that one of the joker is fake. But instead of removing the makes and finding out the game, he just shots down all the jokers in an execution type encounter. At this point I wake up and realise that I am in office and my manager is also there. And I somehow know that she also had the same dream. I find this very amazing. How can two people have the same dream. Then I think maybe I am a Taver'n like Rand in wheel of time and that is why I am able to influence the dreams of others. Or Jayne my manager is a taver'n. Only when I wake up finally, I realize that I was having a recursive dream. But seriously,  Sleeping in office?

No comments: