Saturday, March 16, 2013

School with lake

School. A jungle with a lake. Hostels too. . We are supposed to run around the school, I guess for physical training. But students are lazy and some of us are hiding in forests while some are in their rooms. There is one girl disha who is her room on ground floor watching movies. School manager comes for inspection and sees her and goes bonkers. She starts screaming at her and hitting her. Listening this chaos, the girls on the top floor ( Priyanka Shukla and another) get cautioned and they leave from they room by backside stairs. However her shoes are outside so she s comes to pick them up but gives some smart excuse to the manager. And I see all this and start running around the campus which is quite big and sparse. But it is beautiful with lakes and trees.  I am running and I also get wet in the rain and I and I am just having fun and dancing. But then somebody comes from the other side and I get conscious and start running.

And suddenly I am in an apartment complex and talking to a school friend. Also I am wondering how come I am taking to this friend because I never even talk to him on Facebook. But both of us are taking very nicely. And them I realize that he is in the next apartment only and I can see him. The phone connection gets dropped so I shout and tell him that connection gone, let's talk later.

Neha had come to my house. And she is leaving and due to some reason, I am not able to walk her to the gate , so my sister goes. But then I suddenly  realize that I need to go too and I run. My sister is almost coming back and I ask her to call Neha to stop her. I go to the gate and I see that she is taking a reverse. And then I shout to grab her attention and my sis also calls her. So she stops. But when she stops, I see sheer is actually not on a car but on a bike. And it is very cool and classy, not like those over the top showy bikes. And I am totally in awe. And I ask her how come she is riding a bike. She tells me that it is more convenient. I like the bike so much that I also want to buy it. But I am scared that my parents will not allow.

In the meanwhile there is some sort going on in which there are two teenage kids- girl and boy. And somehow they are also trying to hide from the school manager. And they have small rabbit holes where they can comfortably hide. But I feel sorry for them.
Then I ask them to come to a pale with me. It was a small palace before but now last in runs. Apparently the owner is my relative and had sold off all good stuff and bought himself a new apartment. My family is also there. So I ask then also to sleep there and I realize it is my brother and his girl friend. And then I am telling them to sleep in different rooms. And I am also thinking what if they sneak out in the night. but my dad will take care as he wakes up many times in the night.
My mom is then telling me that dad is supposed to travel by train but he will travel in health quota and will get a good bed and a doctor will also be there. And then she is saying that chacha is so good that he is coming to our house by flight for only two days just yo see dad . dad unwell.

No comments: