Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back from flight

I am going someplace by flight. I sit in the flight and suddenly I get down and start walking with my luggage. After going some distance I realize that the flight didn't even start and I didn't even reach my destination. So I go back to the flight. Every body in the flight looks at me, as of asking for an explanation for my exit. I tell them that it was by mistake. I was in a dream and I thought that flight has landed. It does not look like a flight actually, more like a mini van with very few people. There is one hit from my college ( ajay bansal) and he finds it very funny. But then he says it's okay. Let's play some game. And tried to teach me some convoluted game where I've person will say something and you have to say something funny on top of it. It is not even funny. And I am thinking myself that I know better games than this one.

Suddenly I given a task to find out flaws in a train and somehow I am doing that by taking components out. Then I am in Delhi and I want to buy some things like gudpatti , rewadi etc. And I am trying to find shops. I find a ship and I am telling him the list, and then I feel like having a cigerette. And I ask him for wills gold slims ( I don't even know if such a type exists).

No comments: