Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dance video

This would be the weirdest dream I had. Apparently I am looped in for a dance video along with 3 other tall girls. I am taken because I am tall apparently. And we are supposed to dance for a pop song video. And there is shilpa shetty also for a small part as a guest dancer. And there are 2 short girls also who are playing mother in law of the 4 girls. And 2 of my office girls are those. And I am totally confused as to why I am doing such a thing - money is good apparently. and then I am thinking why they have taken me because I am not like the other skinny girls. Then anupam kher comes and tells me it is fine. And I am like okay.
In another tangent, I am a disabled person who moves on a wheelchair and I am participating in a disabled people competition. And I am like on a roll, taking my wheel chair everywhere. And I later on find myself on a road where my mom is also there and she is telling me that dad is also limping. And I see my father across the road and my mom has crossed the road and give to his side. He is angry on some thing with he her and they are suddenly fighting. And I go and ask them both to shut up.

In another tangent, one guy from my office is processing the payroll of some USA employees. But to my great shock, he is actually making count of dosas , which are supposed to be for the employees as part if their payroll. And he cuts a small piece to taste and finds it satisfactory. I am drooling with greed for the tasty dosas. So I tell him that since he has already cut some party of the dosa, that cannot be given to the employee, so I can eat it. But he tells me that I have already had my breakfast. And I feel very embarrassed. So shrewd of him. He takes the dosa himself and starts eating. But I am not able to control myself so I still go and take a bite of the thing from his plate on the context of tasting. And then I am suddenly filled with guilt so I device to lose weight and I see a treadmill.

No comments: