Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Czech

Today, i dreamt that my cousin guddu is relocating to Czech and he had asked me and Arun also to relocate. And strangely, arun has agreed also. And i am wondering what work will these guys do there. Arun can still somehow manage but that cousin cannot. Will the Czech govt give him a policeman job? Anyways, there is a parallel story going on in which there is a hero (Matt Damon) and an anti hero ( like Moriarty) . and the anti hero is after the life of the hero and hero does v various kind of stunts to stay away from him. Also suddenly we are also in an exotic location ( I assume Czech) in this story and going around. We actually take a bus and a can and we find a bird with feathers wide open. I initially think it's a toy bird but later realize it's real and apparently dead. And I feel bad and her confused on where to put it. Anyways I put in on a muddy footpath area.

No comments: