Friday, March 08, 2013

Following Cat

Dart before yesterday: I am in my old home and it looks kinda deserted. And somehow there is a cat which is c constantly following me everywhere. I am just going about and I suddenly see that a neighbour uncle is sitting in one store room. And I get scared. And then I just ignore him and go about. The cat is still following. I try to go here and there but the cat won't give up. so I finally go to the toilet. And the cat is there also but it fells in the pot. And I think a little but then I finally flag that little thing down. < violent > In another dream, I am in Delhi and going somewhere. And there is a sports stadium in between where I see Jaya with her family. And just by seeing them I get this feeling that they come there every Sunday. Don't know how. Out felt like that I have seen this dream earlier as well. Or I am just imagining.

No comments: