Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Midsems

Sep 13 2006, 01:28 AM

here i was sitting cutting some apples n eating them tooo.. and my sis enters the scene n very seriously tells me that i need to get more serious wid life.. i mean , am i not?.. pehle to, i thought she must be either joking or just plain irritaitng me, as she always does.. but soon, she started on wid her lecture. how shud i behave in front of people, why shud not i laugh out loud , its indecent laugh.gif .. n why shud not i speak widout thinking.. ohh god! its very mushkil i think..

she was telling me that i shud make myself more calm n composed, i dont have to really go n worship somebody if i like them.. i dont have to tell people how stupid n confused i am.. neither is there any use of making funny comments or cracking boring pj's.. all in all she was just making me all the more conscious.. i was getting soo nervous.. n yes, so true she was. told me how i shud keep aside some part of my day , kind of few mintues before sleep to assess myself n my actions throughtout the day..wat all embarassing things i did n wat not to do.. make action plans how to handle such kind of situations n how to present myself as this lovely,intelligent, 'i know all' lady..for this, i have to read some self help books, research about different eras n cultures, different architectural periods, painters like loenardo da vinci ,picasso or vincent van gogh.. ;)

No comments: