Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dust Bowls



Oh my God .. this is the first time i have added a picture and i can see this huge code above.. bloody coders.. they have a code for everything. < I am in my best of manners , right now>.

No, this pic is not about this pic.. waise, by this time, i have forgotten what pic i uploaded.. :) {yes, i am channelising priyanka chopra} ..i have this pic AND millions of others and now, i have no space at all.. i vow to delete all of these .. Where am i supposed to store important shit ?

I hate computers.. i have made this statement pehle also but i hate charles babbage.

3 comments:

antidefinitionist said...

Oh!! the pic of zidane.. My brother likes him.

Neha said...

Thanks for clearing that up.

antidefinitionist said...

:) always at your service, Yours truly.