Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Irresponsible

World! the big, fat ugly world with lots of irritating geeks hanging around .. no respect for untalented people in this world..silly world..

No respect for somebody who are just soo pissed off with all the hullabo about getting thier first job and for that, they are supposed to burn thierr ass off.. ghissing all the time. i mean, get a life dude.. whiling away the precious moments to fight for a gruelling life, either your manager eats your head out or you eat his brains without spoon.

Why cant i be just as irresponsible whole of my life..?? i dont want the bag of responsibilities .. i already am suffering from backache these days..

hell with responsibilities and this world ..

aah.. i am feeling soo relieved now.. pouring out all your frustration on the world .. and then relax!! ..it actualy works for me..

aah.. so i am going, my last weekend's assignment is waiting for me ..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaah, I so identify with you. However, don't you think if everyone becomes irresponsible, we'll have total anarchy?

antidefinitionist said...

Brain revolts soemtimes and thus, comes some crappy entry in my blog..

Dont think i am very irresponsible, just that i would love to be..

M said...

I am irresponsible. And I love it. :D

Just that you gotta know when to draw the line b/w not giving a shit and being plain stupid. :p

Interesting read. Could've been longer though.